Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"On My Fresh"- Season 1, Episode 1

It's been a long time coming... the wait is finally over....

What started as a simple idea to share my views about what I considered "fresh" has grown from blog, to being sold in stores and now can be found on your nearest computer screen. Today marks the world premiere of "On My Fresh," an occasional webisode series sharing a glimpse into the life of Brand Name Clothing. As I have said before, and will say it again, being "fresh" is a lifestyle. Fresh is more than a price tag or a logo on the hottest pair of jeans or shirt, but what each piece represents collectively. I don't want to give it all away, but each episode allows viewers to share in this exclusive journey through entrepreneurship, philanthropy and business.  This is just an intro into the day-to-day fresh life, but stay tuned for more to come... As always, enjoy and stay FRESH!





No comments:

Post a Comment