Monday, January 28, 2013

Pharrell (Places and Spaces I've Been)

 
How you define yourself is how others will see you. The challenge is to create a "self" that represents the person you want to be. One individual that has no problem doing that is Grammy winning artist, producer and designer, Pharrell Williams. He has gravitated from his humble beginnings from the streets of Virginia to become one of the most influential people in hip-hop and fashion. Pharrell's creative mindset brings his imagination to reality. Recently, he released his first book called Pharrell: Places And Spaces I've Seen. "I didn't want to do a book about me, I wanted to do a book that celebrates my moments in enlightenment's," Pharrell says. As he travels the world, Pharrell speaks about his collaborations with artists, like Jay-Z, and designers, such as Louis Vuitton. Pharrell also shares his views on music, street art, fashion and design. This is definitely something made for more than sitting on your coffee table. Pharrell's book illustrates the definition of being Fresh, so like always enjoy and stay FRESH!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment