Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Neither Here Nor There




December has to be my favorite time of year. Not just because of the holiday spirit, great buys and gift giving, but because of all of the happenings around the city to go along with them.  Winter in Memphis is very exciting because there are always great events to attend. During my past weekend I had a great time enjoying some of the festivities Memphis has to offer. 

 My fresh lifestyle enables me to stay on the go, meet various people and attend countless events. This past weekend I got a chance to meet platinum rapper Young Jeezy at urban retailer City Gear's Meet & Greet. Having sold over one million records, Jeezy made his special appearance to promote his new album Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition, set to be released December 20th. 

 I wrapped up my weekend at the "From the Business to the Runway" fashion show hosted at the Opera Memphis. Many local Memphis and surrounding area designers, buyers, and boutiques showcased their creativity, talent and motivation.  Fly fashions from upcoming fashionistas such as Pretty Peculiar, The Stiletto Bar, Cozette and Dean of Fashion truly proved that fresh is a lifestyle that they live everyday. I enjoyed the show and even got a chance to walk the red carpet.

 All and all, it was another great weekend."The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." There are so many seconds, minutes, and hours that make up a day. So, while you can, do what you can. Enjoy and stay FRESH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment